Yahoo buzz - chosen by People
- The buzz can be about anything - a great story on a major news site, an extraordinary bit from an obscure site, an intriguing video, or a fantastic blog that shouldn't be missed.
- Instead of editors, people like you determine the top-rated stories.
How does Buzz work?
- A story is ranked based on its Buzz Score. The score is derived from search term popularity, the number of times a story is emailed from Buzz, and the number of votes a story receives.
- Stories with the highest Buzz Scores may be published on the Yahoo! home page - you can impact what millions will see on Yahoo!
- Buzz features the most interesting stories and videos on the Web
- Content is ranked based on votes, search-term popularity, and what everyone is reading and emailing - right this instant
- Buzz drives traffic directly to your site to read the full story
- Users can vote for your content from your site or on Buzz itself
- Top Buzz content may be featured on the Yahoo! homepage