WOW! Enjoy WhatsApp on your Computer PC's! - Share pictures, videos, text and type directly from your Desktop!
Connect your Whatsapp to your PC NOW!
WhatsApp is now accessible both on your phone and your computer.
At this time, WhatsApp Web is available only for Android, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60,Nokia S40 Single SIM EVO, BlackBerry and BB10 smartphones.
When you use WhatsApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.
There are a few minimum requirements to enjoy WhatsApp Web:
- You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
- You need to use Google Chrome as your web browser. Click here to download Google Chrome onto your computer. (Other browsers are not currently supported).
To get started with WhatsApp Web you must first pair your phone and computer:
- Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone and go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code on your computer.
From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your Logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.
NOTE: To avoid data usage charges on your phone, we recommend that you are always connected to Wi-Fi when using WhatsApp Web.
Best Feature - You can send any files from your pc, you can share directly from your pc to your contacts on WhatsApp. This is awesome becz many times our Phone doesn't have enough capacity to store images or videos. So instead we can now use this web feature of whatsapp directly! This is freaking awesome. Its fast, speedy and no time is wasted!
I love multitasking, many times when i am working on desktop i can use twitter, facebook, google+ with whatsapp easily as all are open in separate browsers ( chrome browser) Its fast and easy.
Suppose i want to paste the same message in twitter, fb, google+ and whatsapp then i can do it in seconds. You don't need to check your phone whatsapp messages when you are working on your pc, this is a cool feature.
You can record you voice directly from Desktop and send it via whatsapp that's cool!