Latest Penguin 2.0 Updates - Google Penguin Algorithm Updates
- Penguin 1 on April 24, 2012 Algo Updates
- Penguin 2 on May 24, 2012 Algo Updates
- Penguin 3 on October 5, 2012 Algo Updates
AFFECTED SEARCHES : 2.3% of English queries IMPACT by Google Algo Penguin2.0
Google has just recently pushed the new Google Algo and the most awaited SEARCH UPDATE: GOOGLE PENGUIN 2.0 which Google call.
What Matt Cutts says on his blog as under:We started rolling out the next generation of the Penguin webspam algorithm this afternoon (May 22, 2013), and the rollout is now complete. About 2.3% of English-US queries are affected to the degree that a regular user might notice. The change has also finished rolling out for other languages world-wide. The scope of Penguin varies by language, e.g. languages with more webspam will see more impact.
This is the fourth Penguin-related launch Google has done, but because this is an updated algorithm (not just a data refresh), we’ve been referring to this change as Penguin 2.0 internally.
Matt Cutts - Penguin Spam Report
Submit Form Feedback about spammy sites this update missed. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rhRenrd16MDSgAOwnMVx9KQbp--0JoY9vKiJdIcMe44/viewform
- Affects have been seen 2.3% of search.
- Many sites have been affected with Anchor text issues
- Sites which where ranking earlier on keywords have come down and sites which were not ranking on keywords have been ranking. Quite a reverse update
More updates to come soon.